Although Rosenthal and Goldhaber, P.C. can competently and professionally handle any type of client, we concentrate on the building material supply industry and with various types of contractors. Some of our clients provide services in HVAC, plumbing, roofing, and electrical industries, just to name a few.
In addition to debt collection, we can assist with general civil litigation, business planning and management, labor and employment consulting, asset purchases and sales, business formation and dissolution and in business succession planning.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MANAGEMENT & COLLECTIONS
- Counseling concerning successful collections strategies
- Attorney demand letters
- Prosecution and defense of all types of collection matters
- Formation of credit interchanges
- Mechanic’s Lien filing through foreclosure
ASSET PURCHASES & SALES
- Negotiation through closing of title
- Security agreements and UCC-1 financing statements
- Lease analysis and negotiation
BUSINESS PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT
- Counseling in all areas of business management
- Coordination of proper business formalities and record keeping
- Document drafting – sales or service contracts, warranty limitations, etc.
BUSINESS FORMATIONS AND DISSOLUTIONS
- Limited Liability Company Charters
- Partnership and Shareholder Agreements
BUSINESS SUCCESSION PLANNING
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Stock Redemption Agreements
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Deferred Compensation Agreements
LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT CONSULTING
- Negotiation of collective bargaining agreements on behalf of management
- Creation or revision of employment manuals and work rules
- Counseling to ensure proper discharge and discipline
- Drafting of policies for prevention of sexual harassment, discrimination, etc.
- Representation in the prosecution and defense of all legal matters
- Judgment procurement and enforcement
SUBSTANCE ABUSE PREVENTION PLANNING
- Drafting of substance abuse and alcohol prevention policies